Last Modified: 01/07/2023
I'm immensely grateful for all the advances and discoveries that have allowed us to return to a more normal pace. However, health care providers are still under masking mandates and taking disinfecting precautions.
I continue with the procedures I've adopted to maximize our safety as I continue doing extensive cleaning and disinfecting prior, in between, and after therapy sessions. Here are the latest
- Masks – Still mandatory in healthcare settings. Refer to the latest post by the WA State Massage Therapy Association and the proclamation at the WA State Department of Health.
- Clean Socks – Mandatory in my practice. Bring a clean pair of socks for your session.
- Clean Clothes – Wear fresh, clean, clothes appropriate for therapy Bring a change if you’re arriving from running errands or being outside.
- Lobby – There is a mix of professionals in our building, many not bound by the mask mandates. Choose what you feel is comfortable for you while waiting in the lobby.
- Payments – All sessions must be prepaid. No exceptions. New patients minimum three Extensive sessions.
- Personal Belongings – Your belongings and shoes will remain outside my office. My area is safe and all my neighbors are respectful trustworthy professionals.
- Minimize – All jewelry and accessories, including watches, will be removed during treatment.
- Companions – With the exceptions of minors, or those requiring aid, no companions are allowed in the therapy room.
- Hand Disinfection – Wash your hands upon your arrival or I can provide you with hand sanitizer prior to entering my office.
- Late Cancellation Exceptions – You may late-cancel with no penalty if you develop symptoms, or you and/or any of your household members have experienced COVID19 exposure. Notify me as soon as you get a chance.
- DO NOT Show up Symptomatic! – Even if it's not COVID19, do not show up if you're experiencing fever, severe congestion, runny nose, coughing, chills, or aches. Remember, you may late cancel with no penalty if you suddenly develop symptoms. If you show up symptomatic, you'll be dismissed, charged double the rate, and banned.
- My Word is Final – No arguments or exceptions. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone I feel is dismissive of my efforts.
Thank you for your help in keeping our surroundings as safe as possible. Many patients are elderly, in frail health, or immune system compromised. While it is nice to be able to a return to a more normal life, a bit of caution goes a long way.
Stay safe and healthy.