Last Modified: 04/10/2023
I'm immensely grateful for all the advances and discoveries that have allowed us to return to a more normal pace. As of April 3rd, 2023 The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) dropped the Secretary of Health mask order.
This means that wearing a mask while receiving treatment is now optional and the decision is up to you. On my part, I will continue wearing mine while administering treatment, and I will also continue all my disinfection protocols.
Here are the latest guidelines:
- Masks – Optional and at your discretion.
- Clean Socks – Mandatory. Bring a clean pair of socks for your session.
- Clean Clothes – Mandatory. Wear fresh, clean, clothes appropriate for therapy.
- Lobby – You will likely find a mix of masked and unmasked individuals. Use at your discretion and refrain from preaching your politics.
- Personal Belongings – Your belongings and shoes will remain outside my office. My area is safe and all my neighbors are respectful trustworthy professionals. All jewelry and accessories, including watches, will be removed before treatment.
- Companions – With the exceptions of minors, or those requiring aid, no companions are allowed in the therapy room.
- Hand Disinfection – Wash your hands upon your arrival or I can provide you with hand sanitizer prior to entering my office.
- Late Cancellation Exceptions – You may late-cancel with no penalty if you develop symptoms, or you and/or any of your household members have experienced exposure to COVID-19 or other Upper Respiratory Infections (URI). Notify me as soon as you get a chance.
- DO NOT Show up Symptomatic! – Even if it's not COVID-19, do not show up if you're experiencing fever, severe congestion, runny nose, coughing, chills, or aches. Remember, you may late cancel with no penalty if you suddenly develop symptoms or have been exposed to a an individual exhibiting severe symptoms. If you show up symptomatic, you'll be dismissed, charged for the whole session, and may face permanent banning.
- My Word is Final – No arguments or exceptions. I reserve the right to refuse service to dismissing my policies.
Thank you for your help in keeping our surroundings as safe as possible. Many patients are elderly, in frail health, or immune system compromised. While it is nice to be able to a return to a more normal life, a bit of caution goes a long way.
Stay safe and healthy.